Sleepy Me

Sleepy Me

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (or What The Flamingo!)

Note the hairy little blonde thing in the middle, my sister Kara.










I know this is supposed to be wordless Wednesday, but honestly, I can't help myself.  Monday, Mum took Kara for a ride in the car WITHOUT ME.  I was left all on my own for hours and hours and hours.  Well maybe not that long but I didn't even have a human sibling to keep me company.  Anyhoo, home Mum came with a strange little short haired,  perfumed, fat thing who came in as if she owned the place.  Of course I could not believe it.  I had to sniff her bum for a good 10 minutes before I realised it was Kara.  She hasn't stopped kidding me ever since and the rest of the family had a good old laugh about it too.     What a day!  Oh well,  no worries, slobbers Bruce.  P.S.  Mum came home with a good ole meaty bone for me for my birthday.  Yummy. 

Now, What the Flamingo!  Where did the curly hair go?

2 comments:

  1. Hee! Hee! That's a funny story! We have never seen so many shaved doggies as we have since moving to Australia. Speaking of which, my human tells me that "Bruce from Down Under" means that you are living in Australia too! Where are you, Bruce? Are you far away from me?

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce! Nice to meet you here! I'm Teal'c from Sydney... And I'm glad that I have really short hair. :) I guess the Australian heat must be horrible for doggies with long hair. But nothing you have to worry about either. :)

    Slobbers Tela'c

    ReplyDelete